CADPo's I.get.it SolidWorks Training: What do you think?

Hey all:

I've been thinking about how to assess the skills of our SolidWorks group and how to improve it.

I see that you can do this online with CADPo.

Does anyone here have experience with CADPo?

Did you use it to assess and improve group skills? What did it cost?

Thanks,

Todd

Reply to
TODD

I've used CADPO, and found it to be helpful for both assessing my skills and improving them.It also helped me to pass the CSWP exam.

Reply to
Jeff Mirisola

I have a friend that used to teach SolidWorks for a reseller as well as I did. I trust his opinion. He is now the CAD Admin for one of SW larger accounts and he last recommended the training from Solid Professor.

KM

Reply to
ken.maren

the price is pretty reasonable, the lessons are sometimes a little too basic, but effective.

Michael, CSWP

Reply to
mdorman