Centerlines

SolidWorks 2004 SP3.0

When adding centerlines to a drawing view (that already has centerlines) what would cause them to turn blue?

Isn't "blue" the color for something that is "undefined"

Has anybody else see this happen? Is so is it cause for concern (will they update)?

TIA

Reply to
Jacob Filek

I had some recently that did that. Wrote it off as a video card issue since the model was quite large and I had been in and out of models all day. Either that or it is the fact that I got a new card recently, but have the latest good driver. Seems I get weirder behaviour unless I close SW at least once. I know, you look at me like I'm nuts (even my VAR does I think), but it's true.....

Mr. Pickles

Reply to
Mr. Pickles

Message 1 in threadFrom: bob zee ( snipped-for-privacy@linuxmail.org)