Changing contact info for Bob Hanson

Hello All,

I have left Centare Group Ltd. to work for a biotech company in Madison, so my email address to be used is my hotmail account.

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Best regards,

Bob Hanson

Reply to
Bob Hanson

Are you still going to be lurking here and doing programming?

Reply to
TOP

WOW, ouch (lurking)......

I am still toying with the idea of writing a programming SolidWorks book for .Net but I haven't decided yet.

Beyond that I am not sure

Bob Hanson

Reply to
Bob Hanson

Speaking of .NET, you could do a For Dummies book and I would buy it. .NET seems to be a word with many meanings. I prefer the one that works with a volleyball, but if you ever cared to expound on what it is and does I'd be all ears.

Reply to
TOP

Bob,

I would buy your book if it had more information than the SolidWorks API training manual. It has three chapters on .NET and one is on installing the SDK.

Questi>WOW, ouch (lurking)......

Reply to
Wayne

Actually I didn't write anything yet for .Net.

I have two books currently, one for C++ and the other for VB.

In order to deploy a SolidWorks addin project, you need to add a setup project to your solution and in order to get the proper COM registrations, you should check with SolidWorks API support for that procedure.

Best Regards,

Bob Hanson

Reply to
Bob Hanson