Configuration Error with Solidworks 2007 SP0.0

My Solidworks 2007 SP0.0 has suddenly started to throw up the message 'Please wait while Windows configures Solidworks 2007 SP0.0'. It then searches for the Installation disk #1, which I have long since misplaced.

It then looks for file English_i386_Solidworks.msi, which I don't have either. Can someone please help?

Reply to
Gilbert