Construction Geometery in Drawings

Everyone,

I am using Solidworks 2003 SP2.0. I cannot find a way to get Construction Geometery like construction circles to show up in "details" in a drawing. Like when you use a detail to view a piece of your drawing to 10X scale, none of the construction geometry will show up...

I have the: View...Sketches turned on, as well...

Thanks,

Tim

Reply to
Tim

Unfortunately you have to show it in the parent view to get it to show up in the detail view.

Corey Scheich

Reply to
Corey Scheich

To expand on what Corey said . . . I think you'll have to go to the parent model, right-click on the Sketch that contains your construction geometry and then choose "Show Sketch". If the Sketch has more than just the construction geometry in it that you want to show you'll have to highlight each sketch element you DON'T want to show, right-click and choose "Hide". Otherwise you're relegated to recreating the construction geometry in the Drawing.

'Sporky'

Corey Scheich wrote:

Reply to
Sporkman