Cosmosmotion - user guide??

I bought SWX premium that includes CosmosMotion. I must be dumb 'cos I can't find any sort of user guide to help me use it. Is there anything? What should I expect for =A36.5k?

Flynt

I just found the tutorials in CosmosMotion itself. I didn't realise you couldn't find anything until an assembly was loaded!

Dooh!

Reply to
Flynt

Don't worry common rookie mistake with CosmosMotion, or any COSMOS products. Just remember there really is no interface until either a part or assembly is opened.

JP

Reply to
Jeff

Sound a bit like bad interface design-- if the addin is active the help and tutorials, if any, should be available.

John Layne

John Layne

Agreed! I had COSMOSmotion added in but still couldn't find anything anywhere on screen. Not even in the help. It was as if it wasn't there. Then I stumbled across a comment from someone somewhere on the web and a light bulb came on!

Flynt