DIMENSION ANGLE ON CONE IN DRAWING FILE

Trying to dimension the angle of a cone shape in the front view of my drawing file. Smart dimension will not let me do it. Anyone know a way around this?

Reply to
billyb

Try sketching lines and adding relations on the cone in the drawing, then use smart dimension on those lines to create your angle.

Best of Luck !

Reply to
AD

Best way to do this is to create the sketch in the part, show the sketch in the drawing, and then dimension to it. After hide the sketch again.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Using smart dimension you can pick three points to place an angle dimension.

Reply to
slowhand

Good tip

John H