Dimension modify Dialog Problem

I can no longer enter a phrase such as "4+1" in the dimension modify dialog without it coming back and telling me to "Enter a number between blah blah blah". I used to be able to and have not changed any settings nor uninstalled/installed anything lately.

Reply to
Jeff N

Even stranger is the fact that I can divide, but adding, subtracting and multiplying do not work... Sounds like its time to reboot and see if it acts the same.

Reply to
Jeff N

Works for me in 2004 SP 2.1. Sketched a line dropped on a dim, typed in 4 +

1 and it worked.

Reply to
SWuser

That usually means that VBA has become corrupted somehow on your machine. IIRC, the fix is to insert you SW CD, find vb6.msi, right-click, and install. Anti-virus should be disabled, of course. I've never actually done this myself.

You could search this group on Google to verify.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

Rebooted and the problem is gone. Dunno bout that one.

Reply to
Jeff N

That happens to me often enough that it's pretty early in my troubleshooting procedure for almost any odd behavior.

Reply to
Dale Dunn