Disappearing parts in high quality printer output

Has anyone experienced dissapearing parts during high quiality printing of shaded and HLR assembly views? Everything works when the high quality option is not selected.

Thanks in advance

Reply to
Honda

YUP

This supposed to be resolved in SP4.0 --Hence I'm running SP4.0ev I haven't had it happen to me in the last couple of days, since running it.

Regards

John Layne