Drawing View lags and disappears when dragging

2004 SP 1.0 Why does the drawing view disappear when dragging it to a new location on a sheet? Do I have a setting turned on/off that affects this. It
is very annoying and lags approx 2-3 seconds before it reappears on the sheet after MB is released.
Thanks.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com says...

Could it be this?: Tools, Options, System Options, Drawings Show contents while dragging drawing view
--
Arlin
(remove '351' from email to reply)

This is an issuse that was discussed here yesterday. Seems there is a slowdown associated with SP1. Turning off the setting you mentioned alleviates the problem, and should be considered a temporary fix until SWX can figure it out. I have reported the issue to my VAR.
Richard