E-drawing color off

Sent an e-drawing to a client of an audio case. Mostly black with some aluminum parts. The outside frame on my e-drawings came up green. His showed fine when he opened it. ???? Saved several files and they all had the green color around the outside and part of the aluminum trim. 2006

Rudy

Reply to
Rudy Kazuti

eDrawings only approximates colors. This is an ongoing problem. It also doesn't preserve SW lighting settings.

Rudy Kazuti wrote:

Reply to
TOP

I previously experienced parts appearing green in my eDrawings. I eventually stumbled across a "fix" that allowed me to create eDrawings with the assigned part colors. I had to delete the texture for each part that appeared green in eDrawings. Any time I see a part that appears green in eDrawings, I do this and the problem is eliminated.

Reply to
John Eric Voltin

...consistently inconsistent, it's the SW moto.

Reply to
Paul Salvador

Thanks for the advise. The offending parts had metal assignments, 6061 aluminum etc. Removed the metal designation and green color went away.

Rudy

Reply to
Rudy Kazuti

What version of eDrawings are you using? The green coloring was a known issue in pre-SP3.4 eDrawings.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff