Export help

Would someone here be so kind as to do a STEP AP214 export of the following files for me?

then make the obvious changes to the my address and email them to me?

Reply to
Chris W

What program are you wanting to import them into?

..

Chris W wrote:

Reply to
Paul Salvador

I'm not sure why that matters since I indicated the format I need. But I decided to get Ailbre Design so I want to use it with that.

Reply to
Chris W

Be nice, now. It's Paul's models you are wanting to use. 8~)

Reply to
Jeff Howard

I didn't mean to be rude I just found it odd that someone would ask where I wanted to import them when I already gave the format I needed. I didn't know Paul was the owner of the files. BTW Alibre seems pretty nice so far, not as powerful as solid works, especially since I got the low end product for $500 and not the $1000 one. But it does the modeling I need to and I guess I will see where it goes in the future. If I had a choice though I think I would still like to have SDRC I-Deas, partly because that is what I was trained on first.

Reply to
Chris W

Chris,

I was curious which modeler you had decided on and was wanting to know what format because I had them in X_T (which are much smaller in size, or neutral = no translation) and if what you chose would/could import X_T. But Alibre is basically STEP, although I think their core is based on ACIS (SAT)?

Anyhow, the Blazer/Hummer/Trilar are not mine, they are old Pro/e STEP (off a old military site) files I cleaned up and converted to SW. Here it is in STEP 203,..

(412K)

The other ones I did in SW and here they are in STEP format...

(774K)
(255K)

..

Chris W wrote: