File Type

Hi,

I'm creating parts, assy's and drawings for a client whose manufacturing plant I now understand uses 'Inventor'. Can Inventor read or convert SW files or do I have to send them in another format like 'STEP' or 'IGES'. If this is the case can I somehow batch convert them as there are over a hundred involved. Hope this makes sense.

Thanks for your help.

Roger

Reply to
Roger

Hi Roger,

I'm not sure about the translation into inventor, but when you find out, there is a program over at angelsix.com called batch processes (or something like that)

You might want to check that out.

Reply to
tnik

Hi Roger, AFAIK, SolidWork has SolidWorks Task Scheduler tool. This should help you.

Regards, Andrey

Reply to
Andrey

Hey thanks for that Andrey, Scheduler is something I've seen in the programme group but never really looked into, I'll give it a try.

Roger