help creating material

Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone knows how to create a frosted glass material or something similar to "beach glass". I've tried adjusting existing material shaders, but i have yet to achieve the right effect.

Reply to
pucca

I assume you are using PhotoWorks.

Try changing the illumination of the material to Translucent Plastic and adjust the specular and transparency setting.

I did it with seamless tile I made from a image of a green frosted glass panel.

I works for me.

SEA

Reply to
scota