How to delete a diameter symbol in the drawing in SW2010

Hallo everybody,

I have a strange problem using Solidworks 2010.

I want to make a drawing of a part with external thread. The thread is modelled as a cosmetic external thread.

In the drawing I want to dimension the outer diameter with intelligent dimension tool and then change manually the description to thread description (without diameter symbol).

I used this method in SW 2009 and it worked well.

But in SW 2010 even when I delete parameter and accept changes the diameter symbol remains.

How can I delete it?

Thank you in advance for help.

paszo

Reply to