Is it Possible to Transfer Structural Steel Toolbox to Weldments?

Hi,
Is it possible to transfer/add the structural components from the beam calculator (or toolbox) to the structural components under weldments... so
you can use them with a 3D sketch... like the "short" list that is already in weldments?
Hopefully there is an easy way to do this.
Thanks,
Aron SW 2006, SP5.0
I believe they incorporated toolbox shapes to weldments in 2007.

Yes, there is a link to download zip files of the various standards in the design libarary tab, click on solidworks content and then click on the weldments folder
Keith Streich wrote:

Zander,
I guess I am dense here...
I do not see the "Weldments Folder" in the Design Library>"SolidWorks Content"(?)...
Can you be more specific if possible...?
Thank You for your help,
Aron SW 2006, SP5.0

Zander wrote:

This is available beginning with 2007. It is not included in 2006.
-
Sorry, I didn't notice you were on 2006....
j wrote:

toolbox parts, yes.
open toolbox part. activate desired configuration. delete the mate reference (no longer needed) delete all equations (no longer needed) delete all features & keep base sketch select base sketch, save as library feature (.SLDLFP)