just save it

how hard is it to save a file? seriously.

swx2008 sp2.1 (64 bit)

failed to save.

bob z. hasn't found the job yet to take him away from this idiocracy...

bob z. p.s. death to solidworks

Reply to
bob zee

But, Bob, you are still running Beta.

As Peter Drucker said "The bottleneck is always at the top."

Sorry - Bo

Reply to
Bo

LOL. I'm with you on all of the above!

John H

Reply to
John H

i have been around the SWx corp about this problem and it seems that they will not accept responsibility for this error. even though it only shows up in their program, they will not take ownership for it. all i got from my VAR and SWx corp. is that it is not their problem. what a POS, iQ (i digress, sorry)

Reply to
iQ

amen!

If we weren't so entrenched with SW I'd recommend to my employer that we jump to Inventor, Solidedge or ProE. Hell, anything else would have to be better!

Reply to
Mike B.

On

That is funny because I have found that when this happens to me I can get it to save by switching to various configs and trying. Usually when you get to the "magic" config it will save. .................. not a solid works problem eh? yeah right

Reply to
jlbeen

This problem crops up every few years. At least for me. I found that it may have something to do with a recently installed Microsoft product like Office, or something else that messes with the find file crap.

ca

bob zee wrote:

Reply to
clay