Lighting

Hi helpers
After playing around with the lighting of an assembly and making things
worse is there a way of returning to the default and starting again. Then,
after getting it right is there a way of copying the lighting set up to
another, similar assembly.
SW2005 SP4.0
Thanks for your help - Roger
Reply to
Alphadraw
I have a macro that I wrote at the time that SW2003 came out - I didn't like the new lighting, so the macro set the lighting back to the previous scheme. However, I've gotten used to it and haven't used the macro for quite some time. You could start with that one and modify it, if you wish.
WT
Reply to
Wayne Tiffany
Hi there Wayne.
Thanks for your help. Where can I find the macro please.
Regards ... Roger
Reply to
Alphadraw
WT