OT quadro 750 problem with 50series drivers

greetings people! I decided to update my Quadro drivers from 43.51 and encountered a problem whereby I seem to have no directx acceleration available. I checked out with dxdiag and all seems to be ok. tried 53.03, 56.03,56.72 all give the same error. reinstalled 43.51 and the problem disappears.anyone else running a 750 having problems with later drivers? I can live with the 43s ok but does anyone have any insight about this. its a real bastard if I cant play Half-Life when SW gets too stressful... : ) thanks for any help

BTW if you wonder where i've been lately I've been working part-time at an old peoples home to make ends meet..doesn't pay well but very 'challenging'...we will all get there sooner than you think... never had to practice so much forgiveness ,compassion and patience in my life. MS , Huntington's, dementia etc ..can be hard going. and guys it aint just woman's work so I don't want to hear that from you hardened engineering types.get along and see your folks and take em out of those walls for a while cheers neil

Reply to
neil

Hello Neil- I have the Quadro4 750 XGL using the 53.03 driver. No problems here. However, I don't play any computer games. Never have! Best Regards, Devon T. Sowell

Devon T. Sowell

don't play Devon....goodness... I mean ...well.... im lost for words.

Ok thanks I must have a conflict somewhere in my system, did a net search and it appears netmeeting can cause problems like this. anyway cant be bothered tracking it down 43s will do spent too much time already. cheers

Reply to
neil

I'm more of a Quake II man myself. I've downloaded many user created levels, at one time I wanted to make my own level but I couldn't understand the mod building software. Wouldn't it be neat if you could make levels in SW and translate them?

that's cool.

Joe

Reply to
joe(usenews)

Wouldn't it be neat if you could make levels in

An early contributor to the SW world, J. Jones started such a project quite a while ago.

)

I do not know current status.

My .01 Eu

Reply to
Jean Marc BRUN

"Jean Marc BRUN" a écrit dans le message de

Still there:

Middle of the page.

Reply to
Jean Marc BRUN