Quadro FX3450...what drivers?

Does anyone with that card have drivers they can recommend using that have been glitch free?

I've tried SW approved drivers (77.56, glitches in sketch mode) as well as the latest NVidia drivers (81.67, unuseable). Right now I'm running with no acceleration.

I'm starting to suspect a faulty card.

I'm going back to the 77.56 drivers later this today and will just live with the occasional glitch until I have time to try out some others and/or swap for a new card.

MHill

Reply to
MHill
71.84 is what I have been running and can't say that I recall any issues. I've been running this driver since 8/05.

WT

***
Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

"Wayne Tiffany" wrote in news:4415cb1d$0$9847$ snipped-for-privacy@titian.nntpserver.com:

I have that one downloaded. I'll try going back to that instead of 77.56.

The only issues I've had have been in sketch mode. When drawing a line, sometimes it won't appear until after you've completed the op. Other than that, the behavior of the 77.56 drivers was good.

MHill

Reply to
MHill