OT: Refrigerator Art

I just finished making some images of our new car for the Formula SAE
competition design report, so I thought I'd share them with you guys.
The modeling was done in SolidWorks (2000 parts), with output via
drawing sheets, print capture as shaded and wireframe, then layering in
Photoshop.
The pictures:

The UW Team: (Sponsors Wanted :)

About Formula SAE:

The build phase is almost complete!
Reply to
Denny Trimble
Cool.
Denny Trimble wrote:
Reply to
kellnerp
Nice work, Denny. That should compliment your resume nicely.
Denny Trimble wrote:
Reply to
Sporkman
Nice design. Are those old Honda Odessy hubs? That's what we used.
Reply to
Dale Dunn