Printing after creating PDF's in 2005

I am running the latest service pack of 2005 and I was wondering if anyone else has run into my similar issue. When I do a "Save As,"
.PDF, and then try plotting right after, the file does not print. Also, my page setup configuration reverts back to 8.5 x 11, Portrait. Is this a common bug with 2005?
Thanks,
JM

Had that page setup to portrait after pdf on SW2004, solved with 2006 SP4.1.
Don't remember printing pb.
I had similar issues. I WAS able to print in your scenario. But, as you stated, it would revert back to 8.5 x 11, Portrait. This was always an issue with me in SW2005. It doesn't do that anymore in SW2006.
--
Seth Renigar
Emerald Tool and Mold Inc.