Printing after creating PDF's in 2005

I am running the latest service pack of 2005 and I was wondering if anyone else has run into my similar issue. When I do a "Save As," .PDF, and then try plotting right after, the file does not print. Also, my page setup configuration reverts back to 8.5 x 11, Portrait. Is this a common bug with 2005?

Thanks,

JM

Reply to
JamesMoria

"JamesMoria" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@b68g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

Had that page setup to portrait after pdf on SW2004, solved with 2006 SP4.1.

Don't remember printing pb.

Reply to
Jean Marc

I had similar issues. I WAS able to print in your scenario. But, as you stated, it would revert back to 8.5 x 11, Portrait. This was always an issue with me in SW2005. It doesn't do that anymore in SW2006.

Reply to
Seth Renigar

Thanks guys for your responses. I don't think my company has any immediate plans to upgrade from 2005. I guess I will just have to deal with it. Thanks.

Seth Renigar wrote:

Reply to
JamesMoria