Re: dissapearing sketches: fantastic

well, thanks guys.

SOoooooo glad we pay a grand a year for maintenance and all those NEW features.

Shame the FUNDAMENTALS are broken release after release.

"Lee Bazalgette - Factory" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@despina.uk.clara.net...

Does anyone else find that sketch lines (etc) tend to dissapear and > re-appear when you're working on a part within an assembly? This seems to > depend on how close I zoom in....Makes it really difficult to work within > an assembly. > > SW2006 SP3 > XP Pro SP2 > ATI Fire GL V5100 >
Reply to
Lee Bazalgette

Lee I share your pain, and I wish I knew of something constructive to do with this problem, but we seem to be beating our heads against the collective wall with ranting. It will hurt you more than it will them.

Reply to
TOP

I'm sure this problem will be fixed in the next release and the one after that ;-{ Kman

"Lee Bazalgette" wrote in message news:43f0e60d$1 snipped-for-privacy@mk-nntp-1.news.uk.worldonline.com...

Reply to
Kman