small radii

We have experienced some small radii not being displayed in a detail view. They can be dimensioned and high light when the mouse is over the radii. But they do not show up on the screen. Any similar issues?

Thanks

Tony

Reply to
Tony

Tony

Is it just a question of resolution or scale? Try extracting a larger scale detail view of the corner where the radius should show.

You say they do not show in screen -- do they show on the print?

It is possible that very small details are suppressed in order that small scale Overall and General Assembly views of complex machinery, say, do not go black with detail.

Reply to
Andrew Troup

Hi, I had the same problem for a while, 'till I realised that I had to up the image quality in the tools options. For some 'organic' shapes the lower image quality settings actually meant that the part sdidn't show properly in the projected view - something I thought was a real oversight on SW's behalf.

Hope this helps...

Reply to
Lee Bazalgette

Thanks to all for your suggestions.