Re: NEW "chaining" thread....

> Please have yet another beer and post more because you're a cheap, > lazy drunk and I want you make yourself look like even more of a fool > than you already have.

I'm sorry again. I'm too tense and nuts to enjoy a drink and unwind a little like most normal people because I don't know how to enjoy myself. My psychiatrist says that I shouldn't drink with the loony meds that he has me on and I'm jealous of everyone that can enjoy a drink or two. Not my fault for my jealousy, I'm just insane.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
jonbanquer