Re: The Original Jon Wanquer Blog Has Been Restored In Its Entirety

I've learnt a heck of a lot from reading the posts of the regulars here,

> if anything your posts would turn me away from any products you are > promoting merely through their association with yourself. Am I wrong or > have I jsut been sucked in by a troll?

He's constantly trying to prove how smart he is, and then gets a HUGE chip on his shoulder when people prove him wrong. Which makes him eventually start foaming at the mouth. Which makes him look even more foolish. Rinse and repeat. He likes usenet, because it's much harder to be banned or kicked out. (like all the forums he's ranted in) His recent blog rantings have had to move already because the first host he tried, booted him. He's semi-entertaining, but if you don't suffer fools well, you should just ignore him.

Reply to
sittingduck

How many of YOUR product lines do YOU manufacture on the machines that YOU own, Jon?

Reply to
Joe788