Re: Yuck! Martian Head in a Jar

It's OK people. It doesn't bite really. I know it's freaky looking, but don't be afraid. That's just how I look at the end of a day of workarounds.

Anybody try adding RealView to it yet? I'm curious to see what it would look like with Chrome.

Mike

Mike J. Wilson

What is it? The original post has a RAR attachment but I can not read or retrieve it.

..

"Mike J. Wils>

Reply to
Paul Salvador

Mine didn't get the post at all.

Reply to
Devin

That's weird. Yo Men in Black, it's just a joke! Don't be messin with my posts ya hear?

The truth is out there. No wait! it's in the Wilson files...

Have Fun, Mike Wilson

Mike J. Wilson

Very kewl and creative, Mike!!

.. 8^)

"Mike J. Wils>

Reply to
Paul Salvador

nice...thanks Mike. actually I would like to extend that a bit and say a big thankyou for your whole site and the amazing and wonderful things on it which I am sure many people have benefited from. the same thanks should also be given to Paul for his great site... it hasn't really been said acknowledged enough in this NG but we all appreciate your generosity, guys, in sharing these things with us.

Reply to
neil

You're welcome, Neil!

There are quite a few helpful people in the SW community. Such as:

Although, my list does not list everyone and it's far from complete, the links there point to other links,.. it's fairly impressive to see the help out there.

.. 8^)

neil wrote:

Reply to
Paul Salvador

Thanks Paul. I was almost going to post a message in the group about a week or two ago looking for some inspiration. It's been a very long time since I've added any surfacing models like Scooby or the Mach 5 and I was looking for ideas.

After seeing the Martian Snails, I had the sudden urge to do an alien. I may add a body to it someday.

Mike

Mike J. Wilson

No problemo!

Yes, it was Paul's site that made me want to start one, way back when. It's nice to see we have a few more personal web pages out there since then.

Mike

Mike J. Wilson

hmmm.....bummer.........its in 2004.....................ho hum...........................guess i have to wait to see it..........

sw-pw-man

Reply to
sw-pw-man

"neil" wrote in news:ILGPb.19803$ snipped-for-privacy@news.xtra.co.nz:

Here Here! I am one of the many individuals who has benefited from both Paul and Mike's freely given knowledge and models. So I couldn't agree more...

Thanks guys,

Zander

Reply to
Zander

Bummer, looks like the M.I.B. are up to their old tricks again...

The President is in Roswell. Yeah, very funny.

Time to roll the Bin Laden capture footage to divert attention.

Mike J. Wilson

Man, I'm so bummed with Spirits loss of contact news!! Well, Opportunity will be landing Sat night.

Phone home, ET!

..

"Mike J. Wils>

Reply to
Paul Salvador

its those snails...eyes are too far apart...never should have trusted em...

Reply to
neil

Hey, it looks like Spirit is coming back online!

So, who keeps the Martians under wraps?

Mike J. Wilson

I knew it was "Them"! "They" are always messin with us!

Anyhow, yeah, jpl got a stream of data recently!!

Hmm, maybe, "they" turned off the camera when the snails passed by!?

.. 8^)

"Mike J. Wils>

Reply to
Paul Salvador