sldFuncFeat cannot be loaded ???

Sw2006 SP5.1, XP Pro

This morning I got this message:

"sldFuncFeat Cannot be loaded. Either the add-in or one of it's components is missing"

I have only one add-in checked, that works correctly, and whose name has nothing to do with FuncFeat.

Besides, SW seems to work correctly except that when I close (sw not active in the task manager) and re-open SW it says it cannot open a journal file.

Scott had the pb. Is it one hanging around here and did he find the answer (03/22/06)?

Jean Marc

"Jean Marc" a écrit dans le message de news:

Also, lost file assiociation for assys, parts, dwgs... tested after a reboot, of course.

Reply to
Jean Marc

"Jean Marc" a écrit dans le message de news:

Guess what:

1- My VAR telled me to do a repair install 2- Preparing to do so, found out I did not have administrative rights on my machine. Turning them back on solved the pb. WTF?

Furthermore, sldFuncFeat is the featureworks add-in, which I do not have as I got the "plain" SW. Also found out that with a paying subscription, I could not access to the SW KB: Does that mean that my VAR is putting in his pocket money that should go to SW?

Quite a bunch of strange things...

Reply to
Jean Marc

I have exactly the same symptoms... Has anyone found the way to fix it?

Thanks

-

Message posted using

information at

JordiBorras

I have exactly the same symptoms... Could anyone fixed it?

Thanks

-

Message posted using

information at