Spline drawing problem

OK, this should be _really_ basic, but I'm either missing something (most likely) or there is a hugely obvious bug in SW2005...

I create a 2D sketch, slick on the spline tool and click in several spots. I can see a nice curvey line developing. Double-clicking (as documented in the online help) doesn't complete the spline. Hitting enter several times seems to do it, but I'm left with a spline that only has control points at the begining and end of the line. Yes, "show control points" is on.

What am I missing here?

Joe

Reply to
Joe

Joe, Works as expected here.

Muggs

SW 2005 SP5 Win XP Pro SP2

Reply to
Muggs

Works here, too. You can also right mouse button and select "End Spline"

Aar> OK, this should be _really_ basic, but I'm either missing something

Reply to
Aaron

Hit enter once and spline stops drawing, but you wouldn't know it (icon still shows a spline, which means spline tool is active and ready to start the next one) I always hit escape after I draw my last spline point. Not sure why I got in the habit of doing that, I just do. Esc ends the spline AND the spline drawing mode.

Reply to
ed1701