standard configuration

hello ng,

I have to administrate 14 PC for students with solid works 2005. the students work under over 200 accounts with it. I can't work with solid works, I have only to install it on the pc.

Is it possible to create a configuration for the desktop with special menus for the students? They should get it, when they log on the server (w2k3).

Thanks for help Michael

Reply to
Michael Stelter