SV: Sheetmetal help? Bending from flat?

Highlight the sketch ....press insert "sketched bend" and there You have the option to decide how many degrees You wanna bend it

Krister

Big Bob 1971 skrev i diskussionsgruppsmeddelandet: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com ...

I have a part that was derived from a larger component. Some of the > edges of this part are contoured to match with the finished assembly > and I have a bunch of locating and fastening holes that are all > derived but otherwise it is a flat part. > > There is a tab cut out along the edge of this part that I need to bend > up at a 3 degree angle. Using the sheetmetal functions I can get it > to bend 90 degrees along a fold line but I can't find where to change > the angle. Is there an easy way to do this or am I barking up the > wrong tree? > > Cheers, > > Bob
Reply to
Krister L