SW2004 weld symbol

Somebody please check this. Set your drawing to ANSI and insert a weld symbol. Can you get "Stagger" to work? If so, how? If so, will it work on anything but fillets? (That's the way 2003 is.)

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

It works with fillets.

Reply to
kenneth b

I just tried it again, and it worked just like 2003 - don't know what happened the first time.

There are still problems with it in that you can't stagger anything but fillets both sides, and you also can't say which side leads.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

nevermind

Reply to
kenneth b

Actually specification is still there - just type into the box. However, it is offset a bit, thereby taking more space than it should.

I tried the stagger again and it appears to be a case of whether the drawing standard was changed. If you start in ISO and change to ANSI, then the ANSI weld won't stagger. Also the other way around.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany