SWX 2007 SP3.1 Broken Out Section

Hi guys, I'm using this feature for the first time for ages and it's driving me crazy. When I insert the broken out section SWX takes it upon its self to place the section in an arbitrary position! Not on a plane! Not on a feature! But somewhere in space!

Also, I cannot select either front, right or top plane in the feature tree and use these

Am I just being plain dumb or is this feature buggy.

Any help appreciated while I still have some hair left!

Kev

Reply to
alphawave