SWX 2007 SP3.1 Broken Out Section

Hi guys,
I'm using this feature for the first time for ages and it's driving me
crazy.
When I insert the broken out section SWX takes it upon its self to
place the section in an arbitrary position!
Not on a plane!
Not on a feature!
But somewhere in space!
Also, I cannot select either front, right or top plane in the feature
tree and use these
Am I just being plain dumb or is this feature buggy.
Any help appreciated while I still have some hair left!
Kev
Reply to
alphawave