SWX2007 SP1 - Drawings not updating

Anyone else seen this issue - or know if SP2 fixes it?

After creating a model of my part I made a drawing, consequently i needed to add a sketch to the model so I could add a dimension to a feature. The moedl will not update in the drawing. I can add a duplicate view and the sketch is visible but no matter what I do the views that are alraedy in the drawing will not show the sketch??

Kev

Reply to
alphawave

It's always been this way. You have to go to the view on the drawing, and select the sketch and show it on each existing view. If you have the sketch turned on in the model and create new views, then the sketch shows up in the new views.

alphawave

Reply to
Michael Eckstein

Reply to