technical bicycle parts

Anyone knows a nice place to download technical parts of bicycles
(derailleurs, crancks, hubs, etc) in 3d-format?
Reply to
eric
Only place I've downloaded from is

fossill
These are not the best models but...
You have to convert them. I also have some models I have made and aquired that you are welcome to if you email me we will make some arrangements. I design and build recumbents on the side.
Ben
Reply to
Ben Eadie
Oh one more thing remove "spamballs." from my email to contact me.
Reply to
Ben Eadie