technical bicycle parts

Anyone knows a nice place to download technical parts of bicycles (derailleurs, crancks, hubs, etc) in 3d-format?

Reply to
eric

Only place I've downloaded from is

fossill

These are not the best models but...

You have to convert them. I also have some models I have made and aquired that you are welcome to if you email me we will make some arrangements. I design and build recumbents on the side.

Ben

Reply to
Ben Eadie

Oh one more thing remove "spamballs." from my email to contact me.

Reply to
Ben Eadie