Looking for Bicycle parts?

I'm looking for bicycle parts like bottom bracket sets, head assembles, axles, hubs, disk brakes, wheels bearings and rims in SWpart format or even AutoCAD files would be better then nothing. Any help directing me to a few manufactures would be greatly appreciated.

I'm also looking for tube suppliers. Aluminum, Chromo and other alloys.

TIA

Reply to
Phoxie

Here is a supplier, I do not think they have any drawing or models to download but you can get a lot of the components you need to manufacture your bike. Good luck, I made an attempt and designing and building my own mountain bike but I quickly ran out of motivation. I would rather ride the one I have than design a new one.

Sam

I can also supply you with some stuff e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@mountain-wave.spamballs.ca remove 'spamballs.' from email to contact me

I design and build recumbents as a hobby what are you building?

Ben

Phoxie wrote:

Reply to
Ben Eadie

Suppliers of frame parts and bike parts list

Ben Eadie