The most helpful Usenet newsgroup . . .

Sure I read the rules. I understood that you shouldn't post things like "MyCompany announces the release of MyProduct v.2004.3 which costs $$$", and I think it is an acceptable policy. Now when someone has a problem and "you know of a company selling something that you know will work ", why does it make a difference that you precisely work in that company ?

My post was just to say that eng-tips and comp.cad.solidworks are mainly discussing the same topics, while IMHO the rule about advertising actually splits the community in 2.

Then I had a long sleep while you all had a fight about this ;-)

Besides, I think eadvertisment is prettly low on this ng. Does it really hurt?

Reply to
Philippe Guglielmetti

Dan

Reply to