What do you think about this SW books?

Greetings:

I am wondering if anyone here has tried this book "Doctor Walt’s SolidWorks Workbook" from

yet. If so, what do you think and will you recommend it?

Your insight thought is greatly appreciated.

John

Reply to
John

What version is he sampling?

I didn't see any reference to it on the web site.

Reply to
Keven Roche

I bought one of his books for CADKEY; and it was not worth it; little more than an informational pamphlet.

Reply to
Laz

I've looked through his Assemblies one and it's ok for a basic book, not hard core, though.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Thank you all for your input and feedback.

May be I would give it a shot. If I am happy with it, I will purchase other books as well.

Reply to
John

Make sure you also check out the SW books available at

Good stuff there.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Thanks, Wayne, for the new link. I will other one book there as well.

Reply to
John