What do you think about this SW books?

Greetings:
I am wondering if anyone here has tried this book "Doctor Walt’s
SolidWorks Workbook" from
yet. If so, what do you
think and will you recommend it?
Your insight thought is greatly appreciated.
John
Reply to
John
I bought one of his books for CADKEY; and it was not worth it; little more than an informational pamphlet.
Reply to
Laz
Thank you all for your input and feedback.
May be I would give it a shot. If I am happy with it, I will purchase other books as well.
Reply to
John

Site Timeline