What Happened To My Sketch Corner Icons?

The icons in the upper right corner of part sketchs that allow me to close the sketch, or close it without saving are gone. Can someone tell me how to get them back? SW 2006 SP 3.4

Thanks,

Reply to
JKimmel

Tools/Options/Enable Confirmation Corner

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Thanks, Wayne. Any idea what might have caused it to disappear in the first place?

Reply to
JKimmel

Not unless you or someone did it on purpose. I know some settings change periodically and that may be one of them.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany