Where will SolidWorks World 2007 Tuesday event be held?

Unless I missed it, I dont see it listed on the SWW 2007 site. Anyone have insider information about the possible whereabouts? Im thinking maybe the HOB, like they did with Hard Rock in Vegas a couple of years ago.

Reply to
SW Monkey

TOP, are you talking about when you went to SWW last time in NOLA ? (back in 2000 or 2001 I think)

Reply to
SW Monkey

Bump this up again.

Reply to