Windows XP:Direct access to its registers thru assembly code??

I want to window 16 bit appl tp 32 bit appl. There are some assembly program in it.Does Windows Xp supports Assembly program . If, is there any restrictions/issues. I heard that some restrictions(like Iwould not allow to access its registers). Can any one tell me is it so. Thanks in advance

Reply to
Prabhu

Wrong group, sorry. The assemblies used in this group are made to be reusable

Reply to
rocheey