Bunch of Atlas Switch (button) controllers to get rid of free xcpt postage

Hi group using twin-coil switch machines. I recently went to all DCC electronic controllers on all of my switches except for manually controlled spurs,etc. I have a bunch of Atlas button controllers, the kind you slide and push down on the button to control a switch. They are about 1 and 1/4 inch long and about one inch wide with two or four input contacts and three output contacts, the center one is common.

I will give these away if you will cover the postage. I havn't counted them but there a at least 15-25 Contact me direct at snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net Larry in Colorado

Reply to
lbcosta