Bunch of Atlas Switch (button) controllers to get rid of free xcpt postage

Hi group using twin-coil switch machines.
I recently went to all DCC electronic controllers on all of my switches
except for manually controlled spurs,etc. I have a bunch of Atlas
button controllers, the kind you slide and push down on the button to
control a switch. They are about 1 and 1/4 inch long and about one inch
wide with two or four input contacts and three output contacts, the
center one is common.
I will give these away if you will cover the postage. I havn't counted
them but there a at least 15-25
Contact me direct at snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net
Larry in Colorado
Reply to