Buying track? (In Canada)

Finally building my first real N scale layout and need a good online Canadian source of modular track who will package deal on what I need? Thanks!

Andy

Reply to
Andy

If you mean, will they sell you just the pieces you want, any dealer will do so. If you mean, will they give you a discount, just because you buy a bunch of stuff, well, some will and some won't. The wholesalers don't do that (picking someones' selection of track pieces costs a fair amount of labour), so why should the retail dealer do so?

E-mail me off-NG (drop the first or second w in the reply-to - your choice :-)). I'll quote my prices.

Reply to
Wolf Kirchmeir