Constructing roads for an industrial park

Anyone in Canada or the USA can hop on a highway and verify my statement.

Reply to
Mark Mathu

I already did (above), why did you post incorrect information?

Reply to
Brian Smith

Just look:

Don't spend too much time telling yourself these stripes are 6' / 6'.

Reply to
Mark Mathu

Why don't you two quit pissing in each other's beer and go to the source:

Joe Ellis

What does that have to do with me stating the markings are ten feet long and ten feet apart here?

Reply to
Brian Smith

Now you really went and did it! You made sense of the whole situation. Maybe they like the flavor of pissy beer. Some people just don't realize the world of information at their finger tips using the internet. Thanks for sharing the light with them.

Reply to
gvoigt

Was your head up your ass when the Manual of Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD) was mentioned as a resource *eleven* days ago in this thread?

Reply to
Mark Mathu