eBay Problems?

On an e-mail list I'm on that's not related to model railroading there have been several posts indicating people are having problems posting items for sale on eBay. I know the "My eBay" feature is in beta testing, and I think it was mentioned eBay may be trying or has changed to a new way of operating. I don't personally care at the moment as I don't have anything to offer. I'm just curious and since I had not heard of anything on this NG I thought I'd ask.

Thanks!

Bob Boudreau Canada

Reply to
Arailfan

Jon Miller

Les Pickstock cried out

posted 13 itmems a week ago from the us. no problems

Reply to
Rosco

This morning, things were extremely slow and no graphics were being displayed. Something funny must be going on as the rest of the Internet seemed to be doing fine.

Reply to
Dan Merkel

Inoticed they have changed the way pages look, particularly those for selling items, MyEBay, etc. Maybe they were in the middle of the changeover. It was working just fine a little while ago when Ilisted a bunch of stuff (NOT m.r.r. related, all Disney junk...)

Reply to
Steve Hoskins