FA: Custom Painted Corgi GM New Look Buses (Los Angeles)

I have a vast collection of scale model buses that I have decided to liquidate, and therefore am listing them at eBay. The first two I have listed are 1/50 scale GM New Look type models representing SCRTD buses of the 1960's and 1970's.

Perhaps there are some modelers interested in adding some Los Angeles flavor to their O-scale layouts, or just are bus collectors that might be interested.

Thanks for looking!

SCRTD #3256, a 1970's GM T8H5307A two-door transit::

SCRTD #3014, a 1960's GM S8M5303A one-door suburban:

Steve Hoskins

Steve,

Any buses from the New York City area?

Thanks,