FA: N-Scale: Micro-Trains etc. EBay

I have to thin out my collection...I have more rolling stock than track to put it on.

I've started listing a bunch of Micro-Trains cars, some Walthers cars and other stuff. Most of the stuff is ten bucks or less (there's only a few that are slightly more....) -- most of the cars are unused M-T's in original boxes.

I might be listing some locos too -- again, I have way too many of them, too!!

If interested, search by seller sjh50.

Thanks very much!

Reply to
Steve Hoskins

I did add a couple locomotives to the bunch -- at considerably higher than ten-buck prices.....

Atlas P32-8BWH Amtrak 509 Kato P42 Genesis custom painted New Haven (the same one that is on Kato USA's website in Customer Gallery).

Reply to
Steve Hoskins

"Steve Hoskins" wrote

You have a repeated typo on this one
using the search engine will miss it.

Reply to
Dont Know My Name

I give up...what are you referring to? (Appreciate the help, maybe I'm not seeing things others see or don't see...thanks!!)

Reply to
Steve Hoskins

I would not worry about Mr Forgetful.

I had no problem finding it.

Reply to
wannand

Thanks very much for the help....honestly, when it comes to that small print on N-scale plastic boxes and labels, my eyes don't always cut it.

As there haven't been any bids, I can correct it.

Thanks again for the help!!

Reply to
Steve Hoskins

I don't think he is too picky, I really appreciated the fact that he took the time to tell me where I made the typo, as I have a vision problem with those small numbers.

There ARE some people who would be looking for that particular stock number and type that stock number ONLY into their search box...and as I had the wrong number, I'd have missed some hits. I do it myself when looking for certain things. Be more specific in a search and find things quicker. I don't have all day to read each and every listing by typing in "model train" when I'm REALLY looking for, as an example, Micro-Trains 56270 hopper car. I'd be typing in "Micro-Trains 56270".....or "Pennsylvania hopper". So, as a buyer, I might miss a listing or two because someone else wasn't so specific...but as a seller, I'm damn interested in attracting as many potential bidders as possible.

See above comment I just made.

And I don't care if "Dont Know My Name" uses just that for a screen name, while I use my real name. That is his/her choice, and to date, I have had only positive interaction with that screen name. They don't seem to come in here and pick on everyone else for what they don't agree with as some people have been doing a lot of lately. (AHEM!!!)

Again, to "Dont Know My Name" I say thank you for the assistance with the typo.

Reply to
Steve Hoskins