Famous railroad picture

I'm looking for a night photograph of a train (maybe UP) that was taken on a concrete bridge in some mountain area. The train is just emerging from a tunnel and onto the bridge. It is a staged photo and maybe was done in the late 80's-early 90's.

It seems to me that this was done in cooperation with Sylvania Corporation using either their flashbulbs or flash cubes.

Can anyone provide me with additional information that I might find it?

Thanks!

dlm

Reply to
Dan Merkel

I found a reference to a 100th anniversary flash photo done for the Pennsylvania Railroad in 1954 using 6000 Sylvania flashbulbs. No pix was provided, however.

Reply to
CowGoesMoo

The picture you describe sounds like the work of O. Winston Link. A book of his photographs is "Steam, Steel and Stars."

Reply to
Ken Rice