FS: Atlas C100 Custom Line Switches

Hi all,

I am liquidating turnouts from a past layout to finance my new layout, I have the following Atlas Code 100 Custom Line Mk III turnouts w/brown ties for sale (pictures available upon request):

9 LH #4 @ $5/ea 6 RH #4 @ $5/ea 6 LH #6 @ $5/ea 1 RH #6 @ $5/ea

I also have an older, but brand-new in-the-package Digitrax DH121 decoder for $15 (picture available upon request).

Shipping will be however much the post office charges to ship from my zip to yours.

Contact me at cheesecurd/at/gmailcomma if interested.

Todd

Reply to
cheesecurd