FS: Atlas C100 Custom Line Switches

Hi all,
I am liquidating turnouts from a past layout to finance my new layout, I have the following Atlas Code 100 Custom Line Mk III turnouts w/brown
ties for sale (pictures available upon request):
9 LH #4 @ $5/ea 6 RH #4 @ $5/ea 6 LH #6 @ $5/ea 1 RH #6 @ $5/ea
I also have an older, but brand-new in-the-package Digitrax DH121 decoder for $15 (picture available upon request).
Shipping will be however much the post office charges to ship from my zip to yours.
Contact me at cheesecurd/at/gmail<d0t>comma if interested.
Todd