HO Rapido Passenger Cars - Erie Lackawanna

Hi,
I'm looking to buy the HO scale Rapido passenger cars in Erie Lackawanna, particularly the coaches, but some of the other cars as well. Does anyone
know of a place that might have them available?
Thanks
Ray
mster - not at - comcast.net
Hi,
I'm looking to buy the HO scale Rapido passenger cars in Erie Lackawanna, particularly the coaches, but some of the other cars as well. Does anyone know of a place that might have them available?
Thanks
Ray
mster - not at - comcast.net
says...

Start here: http://www.rapidotrains.com / They list Branchline, Walthers, etc. Nice looking equipment!
fl@liner
Ray wrote:

Ray, You might try Canadian Model Trains. I've had them ship me a few items and their prices/service have been reasonable:
http://www.modeltrains.com/WEB%20-%20CMT/Rapido/rt-scl-erie-lackawanna.htm
HTH, Steve