HO Rapido Passenger Cars - Erie Lackawanna

Hi,

I'm looking to buy the HO scale Rapido passenger cars in Erie Lackawanna, particularly the coaches, but some of the other cars as well. Does anyone know of a place that might have them available?

Thanks

Ray

mster - not at - comcast.net

Reply to
Ray

Hi,

I'm looking to buy the HO scale Rapido passenger cars in Erie Lackawanna, particularly the coaches, but some of the other cars as well. Does anyone know of a place that might have them available?

Thanks

Ray

mster - not at - comcast.net

Reply to
Ray

Start here:

list Branchline, Walthers, etc. Nice looking equipment!

fl@liner

Reply to
fubar

Ray, You might try Canadian Model Trains. I've had them ship me a few items and their prices/service have been reasonable:

HTH, Steve

Reply to
Stevert